ANZBMS Travel Grant
- The applicant must have been a financial member of the ANZBMS for at least 12 months at the time of application.
Applicants that have not been an ANZBMS member for the past 12 months are eligible to apply if they can provide documentary evidence that the commencement date of their employment or candidature has occurred within the past 12 months (a letter from the applicant’s supervisor will suffice).
- Applicants that receive alternative travel support from another Society will not be eligible.
- Applicants that reside in the same city that the conference is being held will not be eligible.
- The applicant must have made a substantial contribution to the work and be the first and presenting author of the paper to be delivered at the ANZBMS 2022 Scientific Meeting.
- The applicant must be a research student, research support staff member, or no more than 3 years (full-time equivalent, refer to career disruption criteria below) out of their highest degree as the cut-off (i.e. Masters, PhD, College Fellowship).
- Career disruption criteria: Pregnancy, major illness or carer responsibilities including parental leave and care for immediate family (e.g. spouse, children or elderly parent).
- The applicant's supervisor must be a financial member of ANZBMS.
Preference will be given to students, research support staff and to the presenters of those abstracts that receive the highest ranking by the Programme Organising Committee. The amount allocated to each travel grant will be determined according to the number of successful applications and the funds available.
21 July 2023
Applying for this Grant
Apply for this grant when you submit your abstract online at the ANZBMS Annual Scientific Meeting Website.