ANZBMS Travel Grant
- The applicant must be a financial member of ANZBMS for the past 12 months (or provide documentary evidence of the commencement date of employment or candidature if this has occurred within the past 12 months).
- Applicants that receive alternative travel support to attend this meeting from their specific Society will not be eligible.
- The applicant must have made a substantial contribution to the work and be the first and presenting author of the paper to be delivered at the ANZBMS 2021 Scientific Meeting.
- The applicant must be a research student or no more than 3 years (full-time equivalent) out of their highest degree as the cut-off (i.e. Masters, PhD, College Fellowship).
- Career disruption criteria: Pregnancy, major illness or carer responsibilities including parental leave and care for immediate family (e.g. spouse, children or elderly parent).
- The applicant's supervisor must be a financial member of ANZBMS.
Preference will be given to students, research assistants and to the presenters of those abstracts that receive the highest ranking by the Programme Organising Committee. The amount allocated to each travel grant will be determined according to the number of successful applications and the funds available.
20 August 2021
Applying for this Grant
Apply for this grant when you submit your abstract online at the ANZBMS Annual Scientific Meeting Website.