The ANZBMS Career Achievement Award
This esteem award recognises outstanding and major scientific or clinical contributions, and excellence in teaching and service to and within the bone and mineral field.
The award will be widely publicised and presented annually during the society’s Annual Scientific Meeting. The awardee will receive free registration to the Annual Scientific Meeting and invitations to the annual conference dinner the year the award is received.
Nomination Process and Eligibility
- The candidate must be nominated by at least two financial ANZBMS members.
- The nominator and seconder should each provide a letter of support addressing the criteria of the award, including the seminal contributions of the nominee and their impacts within and beyond the field (e.g. exceptional research, clinical, teaching or service achievements). The letters should also contain examples of recognition of the nominee by their peers.
- The nomination must be accompanied by a summary of the nominee’s CV (3 page max).
- The nominee must have been a financial member of ANZBMS for at least five years.
- Nominations will be judged by a committee of no fewer than four ANZBMS members, appointed by Council.
- Please submit the nomination form along with letters of support via email to: email@example.com
Nomination Form and Deadline
Download the Nomination form.
Applications close 14th August, 2020.