The Therapeutics Committee advises ANZBMS council on strategic management and specific issues relating to bone and mineral diseases’ diagnosis and management including dietary, physical, pharmacological and surgical therapies.
This committee is charged to:
- At the request of Council to respond to requests for advice on the diagnosis and management of bone and mineral disorders from:
- Government organizations
- Media and external organization.
- To develop strategic documents to advise ANZBMS Council on ways to support clinical practice including consideration of updating old practice guidelines.
- Facilitating and advising on the introduction of new dietary, physical, pharmacological and surgical therapies into practice in Australia and New Zealand.
- At the request of Council to provide advice on the appointment of representatives to external Committees concerning management of bone and mineral disorders.
Richard Prince (Chair)