The ANZBMS Research Committee aims to recognize research accomplishments by the society’s members, to promote bone and mineral-related research, education, and clinical policies, and to support other committees’ efforts to advance ANZBMS policy positions.
This committee is charged to:
- Organize and judge competitions for ANZBMS research awards.
- Organize advocacy efforts for musculoskeletal research funding.
- Promote the careers of the society’s junior investigators.
- In partnership with the therapeutics committee, organize advocacy efforts for musculoskeletal drug pharmacy benefits coverage.
- In partnership with the therapeutics committee, develop society positions on evidence-based clinical best practices.
- Liaise with partner societies to promote a unified voice for musculoskeletal research.
Tuan Nguyen (co-chair), Tania Winzenberg (co-chair)