The purpose of the ANZBMS Meetings Committee is to support ANZBMS Council in developing and delivering ANZBMS-supported meetings.
This committee is charged to:
- Develop strategies for future meeting organisation, including (but not limited to) the annual scientific meeting (ASM), advanced clinical trainee workshops, and other educational meetings (eg Densitometry Course).
- Identify locations for future ASMs.
- Identify and propose program organisation committee chairs for future ASMs.
- Advise Council on the merits of partnering with other organisations for future meetings.
- Lead discussions with partner organisations for future joint meetings.
- Liaise with the nominated Professional Conference Organiser (PCO) to manage the ASM and its sponsorship.
- Develop strategies for funding future meetings.
- Promote the interests of ANZBMS to stakeholders.
- Take a pro-active role in supporting and developing the mission of ANZBMS.
- Undertake activities requested by ANZBMS Council.
Mark Forwood (Chair – President-Elect)
Natalie Sims (President)
Michelle McDonald (POC Co-Chair)
Craig Munns (POC Co-Chair)