Early Career Investigator Committee (ECIC)
The mission of the Early Career Investigator Committee (ECIC) is to help shape the future of bone and mineral research in Australia and New Zealand by fostering active engagement of early career investigators within the ANZBMS, supporting professional development of early career investigators and facilitating interactions between junior and senior members of all disciplines.
This committee is charged to:
- To act in collaboration with the ANZBMS senior committee and foster active engagement of early career investigators within the ANZBMS.
- To promote activities that engage early career investigators and senior members in open dialogue and collaborative initiatives.
- To increase early career investigator awareness of research trends and application of new technologies in bone and mineral research.
- To increase engagement of clinical trainees and improve training in bone and mineral metabolism.
- Involvement in scientific and social programs at the ANZBMS Annual Scientific Meeting.
- To foster science communication and engagement with the public.
- To facilitate translation of scientific findings to industry and government.
Melissa Cantley (co-chair), John Kemp (co-chair),
Jiao Jiao Li