The purpose of the ANZBMS Communications Committee is to oversee the delivery of information among members of the ANZBMS and between ANZBMS council and members of the society.
This committee is charged to:
- Develop strategies for effective communication with members, potential members, the wider scientific and clinical communities, and other key stakeholders including students, clinicians, patients, the wider public and relevant bodies and organisations through a comprehensive framework of communications channels including social media, websites, e-newsletters, and promotional material.
- Disseminate information from ANZBMS Subcommittees to ANZBMS membership.
- The communications team monitors and reviews the overall quality, consistency and effectiveness of the society’s publications, including web based and social media communications.
- Oversee distribution of a regular electronic newsletter to members.
- Provide oversight of the society website.
- Provide oversight of the society social media pages on Facebook and Twitter.
- Promote the interests of ANZBMS to stakeholders.
- Take a pro-active role in supporting and developing the mission of ANZBMS.
- Undertake activities requested by ANZBMS Council.
- Liaise with the Honorary Secretary and Secretariat with regards to content and dissemination of communications if required.
Rachel Davey, Chair
Paul Anderson, ANZBMS Secretariat
David Kim, Clinical Practice Committee Representative
Weiwen Chen, Densitometry Committee Representative
Victoria Leitch, ECIC Committee Representative
Rob Blank, Research Committee Representative
Richard Prince, Therapeutics Committee Representative