Annual Scientific Meeting Committee
The role of the POC is to drive the scientific content of the annual scientific meeting with the aim to provide an engaging and informative conference for our members to share emerging ideas and data and provide opportunities to develop collaborations. The POC represents the diverse fields and locations of the society’s members.
This committee is charged to:
- Defining themes and topics for the meeting.
- Deciding on international and national invited speakers.
- Planning the program structure to cover all elements including oral and poster presentations and award sessions.
- Facilitate the review of abstracts and allocate presentations.
- Work closely with the local organising committee to plan onsite networking events, award ceremonies and the conference dinner.
- Engage sponsors to build support for the meeting.
Peter Simm Co-chair (VIC)
Ayse Zengin Co-Chair (VIC)
Hong Zhou Co-Chair (VIC)
Tara Brenan Speranza (NSW)
Julia Kuliwaba (SA)
Rachel Davey (VIC)
Melissa Cantley (ECIC, SA)
Brya Matthews (NZ)
John Kemp (ECIC, QLD)
David Scott (VIC)